CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR FORELSKET JEWELLERY
We recommend careful handling of your Forelsket jewellery. Proper and regular care can extend the life span. To enjoy your Forelsket jewellery as long as possible, you should follow some basic rules:
- Do not use strong detergents as warm water or a soft, lint-free cloth will be enough to remove dirt, sweat and the finest dust particles.
- Put on your jewellery after applying cosmetics – hair spray, perfumes, sun creams, as well as any cosmetics harm your jewellery. We recommend that you take off your jewellery before going to bed.
- Do not wear your jewellery during home and garden work, during sports, under the shower, while sunbathing, as well as while bathing (salt or chlorine water) or during the sauna.
- Ideally, do not store your jewellery in damp rooms; moisture can oxidise and tarnish silver over time.
- Store your jewellery in a multi-part jewellery box, in individual cloth-bags or wrapped in soft cloths. It is the best way to avoid mutual abrasion and scratches.
- Our jewellery is of a costume nature and may tarnish over time over time! Therefore it is important to take good care of them and keep them in good condition.
What to do if you pendant cage opens?
If the pendant cage happens to open by it self you can tighten the clasp latch with a sharp-nose plier. Use the sharp-nose plier to clamp the clasp latch tight as shown in the example below.
Determining lenght of necklace. Use as guide only.
- Place your candle on a level surface.
- Place your candle in a draft free location. If your candle is not in a draft free location, the flame can be dangerous, but it will also cause an improper burn which can lead to soot deposits and/or reduction of overall burn time.
- Never leave a candle unsupervised. Choose where you burn your candle carefully keeping the flame away from drafts, curtains, papers and other flammable items around the home.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Protect your furnishings from the heat. Scented candles can become quite hot after burning for more than 3 hours. So ensure candles are placed on a heat resistant surface.
- Remove candles from their packaging and discard all labels before burning.
- Never let your candle burn right down to the base of the glass as this can cause the glass to shatter, always leave at least 1cm of wax in the base of the glass.