South African made, hand poured candles. These luxury scented candles leave a lasting impression. Made with only the best ingredients, it will leave your home smelling fragrant long after you stop burning.
About this candle:
- Size : 60 cm x 150 cm
- Scent : Sandalwood
- Colour : Grey
- Material: Paraffin wax
About the fragrance:
Sandalwood is a deep, woody scent and often smells like a mix of floral, rich, balsamic, soft, and sweet accentsSandalwood is known to calm your mind and body and put you in a meditative state where you can find inner peace. Because of these properties, it is known to be a natural healing option for those who may have anxiety, nervousness, and depression. It is, however, also used by those who simply want to have mental clarity and feel relaxed and at peace after the hustle and bustle of their busy lives.
- Place your candle on a level surface.
- Place your candle in a draft free location. If your candle is not in a draft free location, the flame can be dangerous, but it will also cause an improper burn which can lead to soot deposits and/or reduction of overall burn time.
- Never leave a candle unsupervised. Choose where you burn your candle carefully keeping the flame away from drafts, curtains, papers and other flammable items around the home.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Protect your furnishings from the heat. Scented candles can become quite hot after burning for more than 3 hours. So ensure candles are placed on a heat resistant surface.
- Remove candles from their packaging and discard all labels before burning.
- Never let your candle burn right down to the base of the glass as this can cause the glass to shatter, always leave at least 1cm of wax in the base of the glass.