South African made, hand poured candles. These luxury scented candles leave a lasting impression. Made with only the best ingredients, it will leave your home smelling fragrant long after you stop burning.
About this candle:
- Size :125 ml
- Scent : Ylang Ylang
- Colour : White
- Material: Paraffin wax
About the fragrance:
Ylang-ylang is a intoxicating, sweet, slightly exotic fragrance that includes fruity and sometimes rubber notes. It’s perhaps most similar to jasmine which also has an intense and exotic scent.
- Place your candle on a level surface.
- Place your candle in a draft free location. If your candle is not in a draft free location, the flame can be dangerous, but it will also cause an improper burn which can lead to soot deposits and/or reduction of overall burn time.
- Never leave a candle unsupervised. Choose where you burn your candle carefully keeping the flame away from drafts, curtains, papers and other flammable items around the home.
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Protect your furnishings from the heat. Scented candles can become quite hot after burning for more than 3 hours. So ensure candles are placed on a heat resistant surface.
- Remove candles from their packaging and discard all labels before burning.
- Never let your candle burn right down to the base of the glass as this can cause the glass to shatter, always leave at least 1cm of wax in the base of the glass.